|Long Distance Service - Personal Use|
- Any regular employee or enrolled student of the University may subscribe and be issued a personal long distance authorization code for use on campus by completing an application at the Telecommunications Office and paying a deposit to the Bursar.
- Invoices will be generated monthly and payment made to the Bursar's Office is due upon receipt, but no later than the invoice delinquent date.
- If a balance is more than 30 days in arrears, or if any balance is not paid within 60 days, the authorization code will be deactivated until payment is received. Delinquent charges may be deducted from the employee's pay in accordance with policy entitled Employee Debts to the University (1:2D:01:09). Failure by a student to pay any billed charges will result in any credit(s) that the student has on deposit with the University to be applied to the outstanding bills and the student will be required to re-establish the forfeited deposit.
- There is a maximum usage limit as specified in the Rate table. Once surpassed, authorization is immediately deactivated and the subscriber must show proof of payment reducing the balance to a minimum set amount in order to reactivate the authorization code.
- If an authorization code is lost, stolen, used by unauthorized persons, or should be cancelled for any reason, the Telecommunications Office must be notified immediately by the subscriber. The owner will continue to be responsible for all charges until notification is received.